Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The Liz Lisa lace and rose collection is driving me nuts. I'm not really talking about their clothes but more of their pillows, bath towels, stationeries and all the other goodies.

It's a really popular Japanese brand that was featured on Vivi magazines. I knew about this brand quite some time ago but never really thought of buying anything from there.

Not much of a Gyaru/(Japanese) fashion person.

They sell things that are nice to look at but I would honestly prefer to see them on furnitures instead.


Oh well, back to what I was talking about.

Look at these:

So pretty!


Me and Selina had plans on decorating our renovated room with the theme of lace and roses.







The upcoming Golden Melody Awards (The Chinese industry's version of Grammy Awards) features three of my all time favourite male singers. Jay Chou for Shuo le zai jian, Lee Hom for Xu yao ren pei and JJ Lin for She says.

To be honest, out of all of them, my favourite would have to me JJLin. He is my biggest inspiration when it comes to singing Mandarin songs. This Singaporean guy has a very unique and clear voice. His vocal ability is amazing! Technical wise, he can pull of all sorts of keys and techniques and that is what I really love about him. Very versatile singer who composes, write his own lyrics, produces his own videos and plays musical instruments.

Jay and Lee Hom are both good as well but not the best in terms of vocal abilities.

The Asian music market is very different as compared to the English one.
Most mandarin songs sounds not as vocally challenging as English songs but let me tell you, it is not easy at all!

If your really good at singing English songs, you might find it difficult to sing mandarin songs. Mandarin songs are more about controlling and singing with a clear voice. English songs are more of technical abilities (divas like Mariah, Christina, Beyonce, and Celine Dion etc).






~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment