Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, September 29, 2011


Gallo is having sales now and they just launched their new collection that contains really pretty designs. For some reason, the designer behind this brand never fail to come up with ideas that attracts people. This time round, it is their autumn/winter collection that caught my eyes. Have to save up some money to get some pretty clothes (= .



To be honest, there's really nothing much to blog about these days considering the fact that I am not doing much besides bumming around. Went back to KL AGAIN for yet another interview. This time round was for Gagan ( The company that manages Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka and Pull and Bear) . I would love to work there if it wasn't for the crazy long hours. Imagine working from Monday to Sunday 10am-10.30pm. I even have to work during the public holidays). It really is fine if they pay well but they don't. So yeah, turned down another job. I hope that I won't be regretting this. *sigh* I'm back at square one. Jobless girl.

I really don't want to moan and groan about all of these but it really is quite annoying because people out there do ask me if I have already found a job. It's not about being able to find a job but to find something that I can picture myself doing. I have my own reasons for turning down some of the companies that offered me jobs.


On a lighter note,

In between the trip, I went for the Authur's day event which was quite a let down after hearing many good reviews on the previous ones. The location was bad and the performances was not that great as well. Ok lets just say that I am also not a big fan of outdoor events .

Me and long legs before the event.





Hopefully the Heineken Green Room one will be much better. It's at KL live. So yay! Managed to win five tickets from Fashionvalet. I am also going for the Rockaway concert.Plenty of stuff to look forward to in the coming week.




I'm quite comfortable with what I have and the people I hang out with at the moment. Not complaining because everyone is treating me well. I can be stubborn or a little sensitive at times but I mean no harm. haha It's probably just the usual "pms-ing" period that I do strange things pfft. I usually have mood swings when my stomach don't feel that well.

Enough with the ranting.

This is such a beautiful rendition of the song !








~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:54 PM

Comments: Post a Comment