Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm still getting used to being back here for a long period of time. Things and the people sure have changed quite a lot. Coming back home feels good but I really am trying to get used to these changes. I miss how I used to be close to some of my friends. It feels like they have drifted further away from me. I guess this is how life works. Nothing stays the same forever.


The parents have been pestering me with the whole job hunting thing. Not that I am not applying and going for interviews. I am just waiting for the job that I could foresee myself doing and would feel passionate about. Hopefully that will come along soon.

Other than that, everything has been great. I am spending most of my time with the family, friends and the mister.

Baby Josh and Christina have both been such darlings to me when I am back at home (Cutest duo ever!) It feels nice to just play and bond with the both of them.

I am with long legs most of the time. The both of us have always been really close since young. I'm glad that things are looking real good for her. Daddy and mummy have also been pampering me and boy I sure am feeling all the love at home.


It's also great to see Booger again. She's already a working woman. It's back to us just like old times sharing everything in the world.

Relationship's doing great as well. *coughs* besides getting bullied most of the time hoho.


I put on weight haha. Happiness overdosed from all the love I get from the people around me (=



hahaha This is how my brother looks like every single morning. He is shooo cute when he just woke up from sleep. Super blur. =D



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:42 AM

Comments: Post a Comment