Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My whole trip to KL was an eye opening one. It was the different kinds of job interviews and the people I met or meet up with that made me feel like I have experienced so much within just a short three weeks time

I went for the longest interview which lasted for a whole day. The wait for each session was quite torturous. I was quite nervous for this one because it is a big international company. Spoke to so many people on that day itself and learnt a lot. I am quite proud of myself for being able to last until the final round. I am keeping my fingers crossed on getting the job. I have gone for various interviews for different kind of companies. I must say that what excites me the most would have to be the retail industry. The fashion industry is what I have always wanted to get myself into ever since I was a little girl. Fashion, designing and colours makes me happy. What makes it difficult to pursue this career would have to be my mum being very sceptical about it. She talks to me about working for major companies in the IT or media industry. My dad did not say much about it but deep inside, I know that he really wants me to look for something big.

Having said that. I am still going to go for what I feel is best for me.

I have learnt a lot from all the interviews that I went for and meeting different kinds of people. There are plenty of people out there with excellent academic records but I guess at the end of the day, it really is about how people present themselves and how they impress the interviewers. I think that having the passion and being able to convince the interviewers that you are willing to dedicate time and learn is important.


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment