Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, December 29, 2011

I got the job that I really wanted after waiting for such a long time. It's sports and media related. I am a very happy girl right now and it is a great end to year 2011. Party time!! *throws confetti*

Reflecting on how 2011 was:

I actually thought 2011 was a pretty great year considering the fact that I managed to complete my masters, I got together with him, I travelled quite a lot, and I managed to get a job right before the year ends.


2012 Resolutions:


1: Be a better person. Less dramatic, Not overreacting over everything single thing, Be braver, and be more matured in handling things

2: Improve my driving skills.

3: Tone up my body and build up more muscles. (Have already started this. Hopefully I'll see the results real soon)

4: Keep a reasonable amount of money in my bank every single month after getting my pay check.

5: Try to visit my family back in Johor more often.

6: Be more organised and try to learn as much as I can in terms of work and life.

7: Drink less and keep healthy.

8: Last but not least. Be a happier person. I really have a lot to be thankful for =)


Happy New year everyone!

Can't wait to party and end this year with a blast at the Mystical Eve event!




~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment