Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The things that I am lack of are those that made me stronger as a person.


There used to be this girl who was so afraid of approaching people and making new friends all because of the fact that she had bad ears. She could not hear certain things out of her daily life.

Person tend to have this perception that I am shy and stuff like that. I used to have that fear that people might get annoyed if I constantly ask them to repeat their sentences or how I will not be able to hear their responses. Honestly speaking, this thing affected me to the extend of I can be unaware of my surroundings. It can be quite dangerous for me to cross the road without looking because I might not be able to hear the cars. I used to get picked on by the girls in my school back then.

Me and my colleagues were talking about this during lunch time today and it really got me thinking a lot. How I have slowly let go of that fear. I am Improving day by day.

I could also see who treats me genuinely well and the people who accepts me and love me for who I am. Screw those people who tried to put me down.


So yeah.


Work have been hectic lately as we have a couple of sporting events coming up real soon. Thank God I am still coping well and I really do love my job. I am feeling all the love from my colleague.


I do miss my family though. Will be making it a point to go back at least once a month or two.

Selina is getting on great as well. Her career is picking up. Shes got a raise and all.


Celebrated Valentines Day with P. I have never seen this much of couples carrying flowers in my life. All the restaurants were packed and we had to settle for Dave's bistro and grill. The food wasn't bad but really slow. I do appreciate that he spent this day with me even though he was probably tired from work. It's not about the things that people buy for each other but its how they care about you.

Valentines day is not overrated. Its just a day for people to celebrate love. I had gifts prepared and wished my close friends as well.


Wuuu Party with the colleagues tomorrow!








I love how Iphone 4s produces such nice pictures:D . Finally changed my broken 3GS and boy this phone sure is pretty damn fast and good besides the fact that siri is kind of useless and I spend time talking crap to her haha.




Oh yeah we had dinner the other day at Ben's in Publika. I love the concept of that cafe! Funny how we actually had a small fight before dinner but things became better when he picked up this bunch of cards the restaurant have placed out at every table. Its the table topic cards you could use for fun and ask your friends or your date. They had recipes on the table too.

The stuff that made me happy.


Sleeping time ! :D

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 8:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment